What are the benefits of staying in an Airbnb in Jamaica?
- You get the best value. It is easier to find large and luxurious rooms in Airbnb accommodations compared to hotels at a similar or even cheaper price.
- Better location. You will find it easier to find an Airbnb rental, close to the town centre of Jamaica as compared to hotels.
- Personal communication. Airbnb owners manually answer guests’ queries instead of commercial software used by hotels. Being a local, your Airbnb host will be more than willing to offer you local tips about Jamaica.
- It will feel like home. When travelling on Airbnb, you feel at home. If it is a shared accommodation with the host, you may even have fantastic social experiences, often mix different cultures, share customs and Jamaica traditions, this can, many times, lead to a real life long friendship.
- Personal experience. Staying in Airbnb, you will find comfortable living space, access to full-kitchen and being able to do your laundry. And if you research well enough, you may even find properties that provide access to a gym, swimming pool, garden, patio and sometimes even bicycles for cruising around in Jamaica.
- Stay entertained. Airbnb hosts often provide Smart TV with internet content services like Netflix, Amazon videos, Blueray or DVD player. And as most Airbnb hosts like to give personal touches their possibility if finding a lovely assortment of board games and puzzles.
- Pet friendly. It is easier to find a dog and cat-friendly accommodation on Airbnb which welcomes guests bringing their four-legged friends along.
- More flexibility. Airbnb hosts are more likely to allow you early check-in or check-out late as hotels charge a hefty fee for doing so.
- More privacy and Independence. As an Airbnb guest, you can choose to cook at home or to go to the restaurant. It can be a perfect solution for families with young kids or a romantic getaway.